Thug Life Resto Bar In Thane


Thug-Lyf - A PARTYHOLIC place.
Thug lyf has unique ambience and lighting. It has jail cells in for group seating. The most amazing thing about his place is their hookah. It was way smooth. Time to time attendants uses to come and change coal. The main thing that many hookahs places lacs is ventilation. This place did not. The smoke used to fade away instantly.
After Hooka we ordered some starters and cocktails
Mogambo
It was a combination of beer and wine. Like most cocktails, no special flavour was added. It was just beer and fine. I really like it. It was strong and beautiful.
Bullfrog
A multilayer Cocktails. I don't remember what was in the top layer but bot layer had Kiwi. You can see 2 layers one was pink and second was green. Really it was the best.

Starters
Prawns Lemon Butter Sauce
Prawns with a dip of butter sauce. Really this is one of my favourite prawn's dish.

Chingari Buffalo wings
It was okay. The really buffalo wings and this one has a huge difference. I like the original taste comparatively this one.

Kung Pao Chicken
This will be me my chakna when next time I visit this restaurant. It was just beautiful and had really nice quantity. It like your eating combination of chicken crispy and chicken chilly.

Main Course
In the main course, we tried stuffed chicken n smash potato. It was good.

Desserts
Kulfi
The slices of kulfi served in the wine glass.

This place has its own Tyrian Lannister. Believe me, he has a thug attitude. The bartender I just told him what I want and he served me some random cocktails. It was delicious. He just knew what I wanted. Really good restaurant with great ambience. Hookas is best. It is one of the best pubs in mumbai.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Pav Bhaji in Mumbai

How To Choose An Engagement Ring

Top 10 Best Chinese Restaurants In Mumbai